A DOZEN REASONS YOU'LL ENJOY
DOING BUSINESS WITH SILVER MOON FEEDS
- PERSONAL SERVICE: We're an independent firm, family and employee owned for more than 155 years - since 1867. As a customer, your are a person, not a number; we work to meet your individual needs.
- QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE: Silver Moon Feeds have been tested on thousands of area farms, to give you the consisten, high quality performance you demand. You get more bank for your buck.
- AFFORDABLE COST: Our modern automated mill permits bulk ingredient purchases and low cost manufacturing. We sell direct and pass our savings onto you.
- CUSTOMIZED RATIONS: If you have a special nutrition or medication need, we can customize the ration especially for you. This can be done quickly, and with low minimum order requirements.
- DISCOUNT PROGRAM: Silver Moon Feeds offers quantity discounts, both for individual orders, and for annual purchase contracts. You can combine different feeds to obtain the maximum quantity discount.
- DELIVERY TO YOUR FARM: We can deliver directly to you (within our delivery radius) - or, for additional savings, you can pick up your feed at our mill.
- LOW MINIMUM DELIVERIES: We can delivery directly to you (minimum quantities may apply). Various kinds of feed can be delivered on the same truck.
- PELLETS OR MEAL - BAGGED OR BULK: You can obtain feed in various forms and in various packages. These can also be combined on the same delivery order. There is no extra charge for pellets.
- FAST SERVICE: We can deliver feed - including special medication orders - within 24 hours after you have called.
- ONE STOP SHOPPING: From cattle to dairy cows to pigs to chickens to goats to rabbits to dogs to gamebirds to ducks to deer to elk, if you own it, we can feed it.
- CREDIT: For your convenience, we accept MASTERCARD and VISA. We also offer free 30 day convenience charge accounts or interest free financing (both subject to credit approval).
- OUR GUARANTEE: We guarantee that you will be fully satisfied, or your purchase price will be cheerfully refunded (up to a maximum of 5 tons). Unused feed and feed lot numbers must be provided for inspection.